Monday, January 11, 2010

Roses


I smile every time I see these roses, and as they are part of a slide show as wallpaper on the computer I see them frequently. They were given to us at a surprise party a couple of years ago, so when I smile I am responding not only to the loveliness of the pink blooms and the baby's breath but memories of friends getting together and cake with thick icing roses and dancing in the garage as there wasn't enough room in the house, and all sorts of pleasant thoughts. Amazing what a photo can help recall.
What does it evoke for you?

1 comment:

  1. love your roses--can almost smell the sweet fragance.
    Our Florida spin in the last full wkend this month, beginning Jan 27, ends 30. Give me your email & I'll send you the registration form. it's 40 bucks for one day or all days. registration ends 14th.
    cherylsue3@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete